Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Miranda


About Me – I love thinking and learning about all sorts of things, I'm a creative person who dabbles in nearly every area of artistic expression, from poetry to Drama. I moved out of my house not long ago and It's made me learn a lot about, well, everything. I hope to attend Rocky Mountain College the year after next, if I can save up enough money.

What do you do at ABC? I'm a member, and I grew up there.

Why are you going on this mission? Because I know God will use it to change some of the things in me that need to be changed.

What are you looking forward to the most? Meeting and learning about people.

What would you like prayer for? That I would get enough sleep, and be able to say what God wants me to, not just what I want to.

Verse -Psalm 42:5 - Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

No comments: