Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our thoughts from Mitaboni

There was water at the weir! It was also green. There were banana trees (with almost ready bananas) and papayas and tomatoes and passion fruit. There were lily pads and frogs in the water. A place teeming with life - living water. - Darren

Today the color of hope was green. I felt that there was a new passion for why we pour our time and energy in. Eric.

Water is EPIC! Lisa

I was oficially blown away, it was far more then u could ask or imagine. Dave

I was so speechless when I was walking down the hill and saw the most beautiful water that wasn't there before. We need to care more about the water we have. *Paul*

Remarkable how much difference some water can make. Weir full, waterlilies growing, banana trees, kale
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: